FRENCH FOR PROFESSIONAL
The French Institute in Finland it is ….
Courses’ objectives are to teach French in a professional context
Practice will be achieved through role plays, simulations, case studies and group projects designed to be as close as possible to real life situations.
– Skills in French language can be verified through the following diplomas: DELF (A1, A2, B1, and B2), DALF (C1, C2) and TCF (Test de connaissance en français, all levels)
– Skills in « professional » French can be verified, through the CCIP diplomas:
Business French (A1 to C1, in electronic format)
Legal French (B2)
Diplomatic French for international affairs (B1)
French for the Hotel and Catering sector, (A2)
French for Tourism and Hospitality (B1)
French for Tourism/Guiding (B2)
|FARES (hour = 60 min)|
|1 hour||80 €||-Per level
-12 people max per class
|10 hours||780 €|
|15 hours||1 140 €|
|20 hours||1 480 €|
| * 5€/hour if the teacher goes to the company’s facility
CALENDAR: on demand.
Contact for more information, program on demand and quotations:
|French as a legal and administrative language, level B2/C1
This course is intended for lawyers or staff working in the legal sector, working with French-speaking professionals on legal or administrative documents written in French.
– improve its knowledge of the French judicial system;
– continue to master the French legal vocabulary and reinforce oral and written communication skills;
– enable the student to better understand the different types of legal and administrative texts (acts, laws, decrees …);
– present and comment in French a text of a legal or administrative nature;
– resolve one or more cases from documents provided and easily and efficiently produce professional writing related to a legal context (dissertation, conclusions, etc.).
At the end of this course, if you wish, you can present yourself at the examination of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris (CCIP):
|September 19th, 26th
October 3rd, 10th
|4 x 2h (8 hours)||Wednesdays from 18.15 to 20.15|
|Prices per person :
from 4 to 6 persons : 160 euros
3 persons : 216 euros
2 persons : 320 euros
|Contact us at or by phone from 13.00 to 16.00 at (09) 25 10 21 29|