5 steps for a tailor-made program:
- Needs Analysis
- When you contact us, you express your needs, and we specify it with you in order to find prepare the contract.
- For companies or institutions, this first evaluation is then followed by a deeper analysis, that can be for instance a placement test, individual interviews, internal documents.
- The goal is to determine the exact desired outcomes and the trainable competencies, to collect data and to adjust the syllabus of the tailor-made course.
- A syllabus designed for you and tailored to your needs
- During the first class, the trainer will fine tune the syllabus with the participants.
- This syllabus will be the base of the pedagogical contract, that you will receive. The trainer suggests a pace and a duration in order to reach the outcomes you have set.
- This syllabus can be readjusted if you choose to extend the contract.
- The training
- The training in French can take place at the Institut français, or in your offices (for companies and institutions) or at distance, through our videoconferencing tools.
- In any case, you will benefit from a free access to the Institut’s library and to “Culturethèque” (the e-library of the Institut), and thus will be able to read hundreds of French magazines or books.
- On our learning platform Apolearn, the trainer displays the documents, provides extra-exercises or gives homework.
In the case the trainees do not have time for extra-work outside of the class, the teacher will not use the platform.
- A mid-term review
- At the mid-session, the trainer will write a report on the progress made by the trainees and their satisfaction with the training.
- The syllabus, the pace, the distance or presence format, can be revaluated if needed on the base of the actual progression or of external constraints.
- Course evaluation and final report
- At the end, the teacher evaluates what has been learned in order to make sure the initial learning goals are achieved.
- A course evaluation is provided: the trainees will receive a survey to complete, and will have the occasion to give a feedback on the course.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to explain your project and ask for a quote.