The office for science and higher education cooperation, located in the premises of the French Institute of Finland, supports and promotes bilateral collaborations in research, innovation and higher education. The office also promotes, in close connection with the Campus France agency, French higher education and student mobility between the two countries.
To implement your projects, the following actions can be supported:
– Franco-Finnish or Franco-Nordic conferences and debates of ideas,
– visits by researchers, training managers, representatives of competitiveness clusters or innovation structures…,
– participation in student fairs or international events.
In addition, the French Institute of Finland, the French Embassy and the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation in partnership with the Finnish Society for Science and Letters and the Finnish Academy of Sciences and Letters are proposing seed funding (Maupertuis programme) to strengthen bilateral cooperation in the fields of science, innovation and higher education in common areas of interest. The Maupertuis call is launched every year at the end of August.
To go further:
– A brief presentation of the Higher Education, Research and Innovation players in Finland.
– Funding opportunities for theses, without or in cotutelle, from the following foundations:
Magnus Ehrnrooth: https://www.magnusehrnroothinsaatio.fi/en/
If you want to establish a research, innovation or educational partnership between France and Finland, the Scientific and University Cooperation Officer is the right person you should definitively contact. Do not hesitate to get in touch!