- Thanks to our courses of general French, you will improve your skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing!
- Our instructors are all native French speakers, qualified and highly trained professional teachers. They are trained to teach online and deliver you the same quality of teaching with virtual classes through e-learning platforms and videoconferencing. They teach to small groups of 8 to 12 people in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere, that fosters interactions and communication. A personal guidance will also be provided by our course assistant!
- All classes are conducted in French, even at a beginner level, to enhance quickly your speaking and listening skills.
- You can enrol for the full session (15 weeks, 22h30) or for a half-session (8 weeks, 12h). The registration for the half session opens in mid-session and is subject to availability. If a class is already full after the full session registration, no complementary registration will be offered.
- All courses can be taken on site or from home: thanks to a camera in the class, you will be able to attend the course at distance!
- The material of our general French courses is based on a handbook designed in France, by French as a foreign language teaching and learning specialists.
- Teachers may add extra-activities, in order complement the handbook and provide you with a full experience of French culture and language.
⇒ REGISTRATION ⇐
|Duration of a class||90 minutes|
|Duration and fees for a full session||15 classes (22h30 of lessons in total)
25/01-27/05 (register in January)
|Duration and fees for a half-session||8 classes (12h of lessons in total)
22/03-27/05 (register in March)
|Levels||From A0 to C1|
Dates and times of the courses for each level
No class between the 22/02 and the 27/02 (school break)
No classes on the Friday 2/04, Monday 5/04, Thursday 13/05
For more information, write to: