CampusArt is a network of French institutions offering university level programs in the fields of art and architecture, led by Campus France with the support of the French Ministries of Education, Higher Education, Research and Innovation, Europe and Foreign Affairs, and Culture.
The website www.campusart.org gives access (under specific conditions) to various degrees in a wide range of schools (visual arts, cinema, design, visual communication, fashion, music, architecture…): preparatory classes, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Post-Master’s and Doctorate’s levels.
A unique online application process enables students to apply for degrees in more than 160 schools and universities.
An answer will be given between February and April 2021 (warning: applications will be closed at the February 28, 2021) which enables to prepare the stay as soon as possible.
This online service is totally free until the applicant decides to accept a degree’s suggestion.
This online application process is available everywhere in the world. CampusArt does not substitute for “Etudes en France” procedure that enables student to obtain a French visa.
- November 2, 2020 – February 28, 2021: Opening of CampusArt website. Students complete electronic application
- February 28, 2021: Applications deadline. Pre-selected applicants will undergo phone, skype or email interviews.
- April 30, 2021: Results announced on the CampusArt platform.
- April 30, 2021 – May 15, 2021: Students accept or decline admission offers on their CampusArt account
- May 15, 2021: Deadline for students to confirm choice of school on their CampusArt account.
- End of May 2021: Preparation and submission of original certificates preregistration by institutions to CampusArt. CampusArt sends certificates to registered students.