EDUCATIONAL COOPERATION BETWEEN THE ACADÉMIE DE REIMS AND FINLAND
General information on the Finn’Est 2023 program
Finn’Est is a school mobility program between the Académie de Reims (France) and Finland.
- For 4 weeks, from 20/02/2023 to 19/03/2023: the Finnish student stays in the Académie de Reims.
- For 4 weeks, from 09/04/2023 to 07/05/2023: the French student stays in Finland.
There are 45 places available
The exchange of 4 weeks is based on reciprocity and allows French and Finnish high school students to experience a linguistic, cultural, and academic immersion. Each Finnish high school student goes to the high school of his/her French pen pal, attends classes with him/her, and lives with his/her family.
- Entering class 9, 10, or 11 at the time of the exchange (between 15 and 17 years old).
- Minimum language level B1 in English.
- Open-minded, independent, and responsible.
- Have the agreement of their parents.
How to apply to the 2023 exchange?
- 9 november 2022: call for applications in France and Finland
Send by email (in PDF format):
- The application form
- A letter of motivation in English
These documents must be sent by 28 November 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify in the subject line ”Application Finn’Est 2023_NAME of the student”.
- 29 November – 13 December 2022: matching of French and Finnish students
- From 14 December 2022: sending of contacts: each pupil receives the details of his or her pen pal and the teacher in the host school.
- From 20/02/2023 to 19/03/2023: reception of Finnish pupils
- From 09/04/2023 to 07/05/2023: reception of French pupils
At least two weeks of lessons should be planned for the total duration of the stay.
Consult our frequently asked questions questions to get all the answers before contacting:
Cooperation Attaché for French: email@example.com